Amazingly cool. (gives a hint of what Tele-presences can accomplish at such an early stage)
https://github.com/daraosn/oculus-drone < try for yourself if you have a drone, and an oculus
How to use?
- npm install
- bower install
- coffee -wc -o . .
- Download and run oculus-rest server (https://github.com/possan/oculus-rest)
- node .
- Go to your browser http://localhost:3000/
- Click on the drone that appears on screen, in order to activate it.
- When ready press ‘o’ key, to activate Oculus Rift viewer
- To take off the drone, press ‘ENTER’
- To land the drone, press ‘ESC’